Ability Links NSW Linkers work closely with people with disability, their families and carers to be supported to fulfil their goals, hopes and dreams.
Whether your goal is to participate in sport, education, work, volunteering, or other activities, you remain at the centre of decision making about how you want to lead your life. Linkers have strong local knowledge and work alongside communities, supporting them to be welcoming and inclusive.
Linkers support you to:
- find ways to be a part of your local community
- set goals and plan for your future
- build confidence to achieve your dreams
- develop your existing support networks
- and create new networks.
Who can access Ability Links NSW?
- people with disability aged 7 to 64 years
- carers and families of people with disability
- people, clubs, groups and businesses can also access Ability Links NSW for information and support on inclusion of people with disability.
Linkers work with all people and communities, including Aboriginal communities and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
There is no formal assessment process or referral that you need to meet in order to access us.